Re: Openldap + Solaris + Linux automounter

Do you have any idea how bad I hate that answer?
Of course it applies here. I have an OpenLDAP server. It will need soem configuration to get it to cooperate with Sun One. Some of that configuration is OpenLDAP specific. I'm not asking for advice on the Sun One side.

So yes, it does apply.

-Ric

Howard Chu wrote:

Try asking this on nssldap@padl.com. OpenLDAP has no particular bearing on