Schema generator

Would anyone find useful a wizard application that guides a user through the process of creating a schema file (ie, objectClasses and supporting attributeTypes)? I've received a feature request for phpLDAPadmin to do just that. Since OpenLDAP doesn't allow modification of the subschema via LDAP, I won't be able to update the schema via the wizard, but I could display the text required to configure the schema manually. Would anyone find this useful?

--Dave