Re: Server Schema

For this type of thing, I suggest you just write your own schema. That way its flexible enough for you to use and store all the data you'd like!

-Joshua Bernstein

Samier Kesou wrote:

Hi,

We would like to put our IT stock-list in a directory server.
Therefor im looking for a possibility to store the following
information in openldap:
Server DNS Name
CPU (Type, Clock Speed and amount)
amount of RAM
installed software
support contract information
producer date when bought
as for now i have only found a host attribute in the cosine schema.

is there an objectClass for this kind. If not i would like to
hear from the list if someone has implemented a similar
solution,

thanks in advance,
samier.