ldif for automounter wild card

All;
I've seen a Solaris Sun One solution for this, but am curious if it will work on OpenLDAP.

When building the automounter ldifs, setting up auto.home would look something like:

--------------

dn: ou=auto.master, dc=mydom,dc=com
ou: auto.master
objectClass: top
objectClass: automountMap

dn: cn=/home,ou=auto.master, dc=mydom,dc=com
objectClass: automount
automountInformation: ldap:host.mydom.com:ou=auto.home,dc=mydom,dc=co
 m --timeout 60
cn: /home

dn: ou=auto.home, dc=mydom,dc=com
ou: auto.home
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit

dn: cn=user1,ou=auto.home, dc=mydom,dc=com
objectClass: automount
automountInformation: -rw,hard,intr host:/export/home/user1
cn: user1

But. I have a system with 70,000 users. I shouldn't need to do a cn=<userxxx> for each one.

The ldif I saw for Sun One did it:

dn: cn=*,ou=auto.home, dc=mydom,dc=com
objectClass: automount
automountInformation: -rw,hard,intr host:/export/home/&
cn: *

Will something similar work for OpenLDAP? Then one entry works for all.

Thanks!

-Ric