RE: CONTINUE: Interoperability with MS Software

you got the AD schema through an Active Directory subSchema entry...
or probably on msdn.microsoft.com

good luck for the access control management :)

Francois

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit
Version: AVK 12.0.559 from 03.09.2003
Virus news: www.antiviruslab.com