Re: iPlanet Directory migration into OpenLDAP

It is interesting how three different base64 decodings of the apparently
the same input each varies in the second character/byte on output.

uudecode -mr
e1NTSEF9ZZc5eFc0N1hOT2x2YnNIUzBARi9qWmx1N3FzL1gzUnhBbDJMU3c9PQ==
{SSHA}e?9xW47XNOlvbsHS0@F/jZlu7qs/X3RxAl2LSw==

where ghex2 shows the second byte ("?") of the encrypted string as 0x97.