idl_insert_key, idl_delete_key error messages

Hi,

We are using OpenLDAP 2.0.27 on Redhat 7.3 and we are seeing a lot of these three messages in our log files :

1- idl_delete_key: idl_fetch of returned NULL
2- idl_insert_key: nonexistent continuation block
3- idl_insert_key: id 99999 already in next block

Searching through the archives, I found out that message #3 is more of a warning message than an error message and that it is normal to have them from time to time. The archives also tell me that the other 2 messages usually mean that I should rebuild my indexes because something is probably wrong. Indeed, our indexes get corrupted because ldapsearches sometimes start to return weird results until we rebuild everything. However, even when I rebuild the indexes using slapindex (or even slapcat followed by slapadd), I still get all of these messages (right after I did it). I have to rebuild my indexes really often.

Is there any way to get rid of these messages (and the corruption that goes with them :)? Would migrating to OpenLDAP 2.1.22 solve the problem?

Any help will be really appreciated!