Slapd and postgres problem

Hi, I am trying to set slapd to use postgres as the backend.

I have followed the steps in this howto:

I addition I had to do export ODBCINI=/etc/odbc.ini

When I start slapd syslog reads: (A lot first then)
backsql_open_db_conn: SQLConnect() to database 'PgSQL' as user 'xxxx'
Return code: -1
Native error code: 201
SQL engine state: IM002
Message: Missing server name, port, or database name in call to

The values are set in the odbc.ini file but they are not fetched by
slapd. I hope someone can help me with this. Please..

Øyvind Hvamstad <oyvind@hvamstad.net>