[Date Prev][Date Next]
binding to active directory eureka!
- To: "Openldap Ldap Server (E-mail)" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: binding to active directory eureka!
- From: "Ang, Melissa" <MAng@axsone.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:09:08 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcNz6ZCfWN4xqlcLS4SAJB8ESwgWJA==
- Thread-topic: binding to active directory eureka!
hello all! I would
like to share with you guys how I was able to bind to the active directory using
just bind using -D
"<domain>\username" or firstname.lastname@example.org. I was just wondering if it's possible to bind to an ldap server
without specifying the domain? hmm.. I think in active directory, you could just
specify the .\username or something to that effect that will search for the
domain name? if anybody knows, please enlighten me. :)