[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: How can I get rid of linewraps in output of ldapsearch?
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: How can I get rid of linewraps in output of ldapsearch?
- From: "Rozonkiewiecz, Mitchell P" <Mitchell.Rozonkiewiecz@ca.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:00:41 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcNzxodUerjq6KS6SJ2uydqlRYqzkAAADiRg
- Thread-topic: How can I get rid of linewraps in output of ldapsearch?
It is designed to wrap the output
You could keep your own custom version....
From: Ulrich Drolshagen [mailto:U.Drolshagen@t-online.de]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 10:45 AM
Subject: How can I get rid of linewraps in output of ldapsearch?
does anybody know some regular way to get rid of the linewraps in the
of ldapsearch? Google gave a hint on a patch for ldapsearch.c and some
library but thats not what I am looking for cause I can't foresee the
sideeffects this might have.
Thank you for help
Ulrich Drolshagen Tel. +49-581-38 900 68 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ahornweg 30 Fax +49-581-38 900 69 email@example.com
29525 Uelzen Mobil +49-172-4048973