[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: Front end to openldap?
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: Front end to openldap?
- From: "Rozonkiewiecz, Mitchell P" <Mitchell.Rozonkiewiecz@ca.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:53:31 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcNztFZglzJHzerXQlS3/gYkTL9y3AAAJ/Nw
- Thread-topic: Front end to openldap?
latest version is 17-Aug-2003
Full LDAP and x.500 support
From: Michael Ströder [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: Front end to openldap?
Lee Clemmer wrote:
> Most any V3 LDAP browser should work.
Make sure to use an LDAP client which is still actively maintained.
This is often mentioned here but it has some weird bugs with slashes and
backslashes in DNs (no proper use of names with JNDI). It seems to me that
it's currently not developed anymore since quite some time:
April 25th, 2001 - LDAP Browser/Editor 2.8.2 beta II