[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: Front end to openldap?
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: Front end to openldap?
- From: "Lee Clemmer" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 08:12:50 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcNzTXNzzBSTLW2oQAKEoypkO53c6AAV/TIw
- Thread-topic: Front end to openldap?
Most any V3 LDAP browser should work. There are several free ones on the
net that you can find with Google. Depending on your workstation OS and
your preferences, desired features, etc. Several Java-based
browsers/editors are for-free or for-fee out there. Try:
http://www.iit.edu/~gawojar/ldap/ I've had this one work with SunOne,
AD, OpenLDAP, and a few virtual directory / LDAP proxy commercial
products out there.
Softerra has one that's free, as well as a commercial product.