Re: "children" keyword in the field <what> of an ACL

Which "children" are you you referencing?
in the context of dn.children you are specifying that you are setting
ACLs for the children of this entry,  all children, not just direct
children, for just direct children use one.
in the context of attrs=children this is pretty much the same AFAIK.. I
use this in the setup of a private addressbook, where I give the user
permission to write to children of his entry to create the address book
entries.
you can't specify an objectClass in what.. you can specify that some dn
can read or write the objectClass attribute, but you can not specify oh
only let this user edit objectClasses of this type.

--
Edward Rudd <eddie@omegaware.com>
Home Page <http://urkle.drip.ws/>