Re: Evolution with version 2.1.22

Cool,
yeah Evolution has an issue where it won't connect to an ldap server
anymore as they put all the ldap requests in the "wombat" sub process
and it thinks it's still connected even though it is not..
so you have to KILL all of evolution (quiting doesn't kill all the
programs)..
with 1.0.x and 1.2.x there is a script killev that does that for you.
with evolution 1.4.x you have to run evolution --force-shutdown.

--
Edward Rudd <eddie@omegaware.com>
Home Page <http://urkle.drip.ws/>