New york city high school needs help with macs that won't play with linux server

I need help
I have a SuSE 8.2 Linux server with openldap 2.1.12, Heimdal kerberos 0.4e, Cyrus SASL2, and openldap.
I created an LDAP 3 server it works flawlessly.
I connected my Linux lab to it and all of my Linux boxes are connecting fine with tls encryption and kerberos 5 via gssapi.
here is the problem I have 180 Mac OS X 10.2.x Ibooks and they just wont connect or give me useable error logs. I will have to get them connected in the next two weeks before we start handing them out to students to use them in their classes.
I can get kerberos tickets on the ibooks from the heimdal server using kinit. I just cant get them to connect to my ldap server
--
P. Robert Marino

	Vice President of NYLXS
	Chairman of the NYLXS Education Committee
	Technology Coordinator of Concord High School

"Some people do a lot of work in the name of laziness.
Don't be one of them. Do it right the first time.
Use Linux!"
NYLXS: New Yorker Free Software Users Scene
Fair Use -
because it's either fair use or useless....
NYLXS is a trademark of NYLXS, Inc