Re: ldap***** -x option

Hello

The native Solaris 9 LDAP commands (installed in /usr/bin) are different
than the OpenLDAP commands (usually installed in /usr/local/bin).
Basically, there are less options (-x there aren´t). If you had installed
OpenLDAP, then change your PATH order to search /usr/local/bin before than
/usr/bin or - I was made it - rename the ldap native commands.

Best regards

                      "Beye, Matthias (
                      VIAsolution)"                    To:       openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
                      <Matthias.Beye@Rolls-Royc        cc:
                      e.com>                           Subject:  ldap***** -x option
                      Sent by:
                      owner-openldap-software@O
                      penLDAP.org

                      26/08/2003 10:55

Hello,
I've got a question about the -x option behind the ldapcommands. I use 2
different Workstations to test OpenLDAP. On my Sun with Solaris 9 I can't
use it but on my Redhat 9 PC box it works. Did I forgot something at
configure, a option?

Greetings Matthias

                  \| |/
                  (o o)
***************ooO-(_)-Ooo******************************
Matthias Beye
Tel 033708.9339.32     viasolution IT professional GmbH
Fax 033708.9339.40     Bahnhofstr. 82
Mobil 0172.7860037    D-15827 Dahlewitz
mailto:beye@viasolution.de
http://www.viasolution.de