Using Slapd with back-perl on machines with diff. Perl or Perl-P aths

Title: Using Slapd with back-perl on machines with diff. Perl or Perl-Paths

Hi!

I`ve build a Slapd with back Perl on HP-UX 11 and Perl version 5.6.1.
This one should also run on other machines but some of them have a different Perl Path.

When trying to run my binary on one of those machines, Perl could not find some of the used Perl packages anymore because of searching in a completly wrong path - the path from my build-machine -

and I found the @inc path from the build-perl in my binary.

Is there a way, that my slapd's will work fine, without building everyone on its target machine and without changing every machine to have the same Paths like my build machine?

And what is when there are slightly different perl versions on them?

Questions over questions.

I hope there is someone who have a good idea for solving my problem.

Thanks in advance

Roland Meuthen

T-Systems GEI GmbH
EAI Solutions
Hausanschrift: Pascalstraße 8, 52076 Aachen
Postanschrift: Postfach 500 144, 52085 Aachen
Telefon: +49 (2408) 943-19 96
Telefax: +49 (2408) 943-17 22
E-Mail: roland.meuthen@t-systems.com
Internet: www.t-systems.com