replication question

Hello

I have Master and Slave setup.

if I use passwd to change user unix password  on my Slave, replication works.
My slave server is also Samba server.
when I use smbpasswd to change samba password change only goes to Master but replication to slave fails. *.rej file is created on master in replica dir,
which says my replication dn has insufficient access.here is *.rej file

ERROR: Insufficient access
replica: pcNavYkfSupp1.ykf.navtechinc.com:389
time: 1061512050.0
dn: uid=jabbasi,ou=Ykfpeople,dc=navtechinc,dc=com
changetype: modify
replace: uid
uid: jabbasi

following is my ACL on  Slave

access to dn=".*,dc=navtechinc,dc=com" attr=userPassword,ntPassword,lmPassword,gecos
        by dn="cn=Manager,dc=navtechinc,dc=com" write
        by dn="uid=replica,ou=ykfPeople,dc=navtechinc,dc=com" write
        by self write
        by * auth

access to dn=".*,dc=navtechinc,dc=com" attr=mail
        by dn="cn=Manager,dc=navtechinc,dc=com" write
        by self write
        by * read

access to dn=".*,ou=ykf,dc=navtechinc,dc=com"
        by * read
access to dn=".*,dc=navtechinc,dc=com"
        by self write
        by * read
This is my replicatio setup on Slave
updatedn uid=replica,ou=ykfPeople,dc=navtechinc,dc=com"
updateref "ldap://pcNavYkfSupp2.ykf.navtechinc.com"
Does anyone know why?
while my ldap.conf uses this dn to bind cn=Manager,dc=navtechinc,dc=com , and smb.conf also binds same dn.

Yes if you say it is Samba question I also have posted this on Samba mailling list.
Thanks

Do you Yahoo!?