ldapadd: Naming violation & alias

Hello,

OS: solaris 9
OpenLDAP: 2.1.22
gdbm: 1.8.3

I've just installed openldap 2.1.22 in replacement of version 2.0.xx. I can't use gdbm files so i want to make an new db by importing from a ldif file with ldapadd. Here is my command:

ldapadd -r -x -D "cn=Manager, ou=Labo, dc=university,dc=fr" -W -f export.ldif

It crashes on an alias entry. Here is the error:

adding new entry "cn=Machin Bidule, ou=HOP,ou=Labo, dc=university, dc=fr"
ldap_add: Naming violation
       additional info: naming attribute 'cn' is not present in entry

Here is the ldif entry:

dn: cn=Machin Bidule, ou=HOP,ou=Labo, dc=university, dc=fr
objectClass: alias
aliasedObjectName: cn=Machin Bidule,ou=HIP,ou=Labo,dc=university,dc=fr

I have no problem with version 2.0.xx.

Any idea?

Thanx,

Manu.