Re: ldap log time stamps

Yes that's interesting. When the time logs differently, it's UTC....
Humm.... Not sure why that would happen.

I suppose I could set the machine to UTC and see if the problem goes
away....

Not sure if this is an openldap thing, syslog thing, macintosh thing....

I do have the mac set to use a network time server to keep the time synced.
Maybe there is something going on there...

- gary