RE: Openldap vs. IBM Directory Server

Title: RE: Openldap vs. IBM Directory Server

No.

DB2 is licensed for use with IDS. You do not have to buy any DB2 licenses, even if you don't have DB2.

This has been the policy for at least a couple of years. The policy might be changing regularly (though I doubt it), but no more often than that.

PJDM
--
Peter Mayne
Technology Consultant