RE: BerkeleyDB version incompatible

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Leung
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 4:54 PM
To: David Hofer; openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: BerkeleyDB version incompatible

Sounds like you're not setting LDFLAGS and/or CPPFLAGS in your
environment
before configure.

What are you using for your configure command? Does it look something
like...

env CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.1/include \
    LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.1/lib \
    ./configure --enable-ldbm --prefix=/usr/local/openldap-2.1.22 \
                --enable-monitor

Okay I did that; the same diagnostic message as below appears:

--
Jeff
// Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy'