Webmin: LDAP User and Group

G'day,

Does anybody using Webmin: LDAP User and Group under Debian box?
Since web author og the module and webmin didnt provide
HowTo_setup_the_right_things, so I assume if I can manage to provide the
User and Group organization unit in the LDAP, webmin just able to use
it.

I read a HowTo from
http://doc.uts.net.ua/doc-linux/info/ldap/ldap-auth.html intended for
Mandrake user, but its really usefull. Ive set everything according to
the docs, using migratetools to build up the foundation.

After Im finished with the ou from migratetools, I open my webmin and
pointing to LDAP user and group. First of all, simple task, creating a
group. When I press the 'add group' button, and filling up the boxes, I
got this error:

Failed to save group : Failed to add group to LDAP database. no values
for attribute type

I dont know whats wrong with it. I also cant find any docos from google.
Pardon me to bring a Webmin into this mailing list.

Best Regards,

Phillip.