Re: defining an LDAP schema for address books and PIMs

I shall take part in the working group. Please let me know where mailing list
will recide.
1. We shall define mail clients (MozillaMail, Kmail, Outlook ....) which will
be used with the schema to constract LDAP-based address book. And we should
remember that most of the software vendors do not interesting at all to be
compatible with standarts and other vedors.
2. We shall decide whether the schema will be completely new or  based on
existing one (or ones).
Best regards. Sergios