Re: Logging with OpenLDAP

You still have the loglevel directive in slapd.conf?
Are other daemons logging to syslog?  Have you restarted syslogd?
Does the file /var/log/slapd.log exist?
Have /any/ changes been made to system configuration?

Best ideas I have for the information given...
-Alan

Alan Sparks, UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator    <asparks@doublesparks.net>