Re: slapd as non root user listening to standard ldap ports?

Nevermind...

Slapd *is* running as a non root user using the standard ldap ports.

I made one more floundering attempt at running slapd as a non root user
and apparently I was making some other mistakes earlier.

(sheepishly exiting...)

Ben

* Ben Poliakoff <benp@imap.reed.edu> [030815 10:26]: