ldaps access with RedHat 7.3 installation

With the standard installation of OpenLDAP 2.0.27, I have the server up
and running fine. I have setup TLS support in the slapd.conf file and
the service restarts without problem:

TLSCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM:+SSLv2
TLSCertificateFile /etc/openldap/server.cert
TLSCertificateKeyFile /etc/openldap/server.key
TLSCACertificateFile /etc/openldap/demoCA/cacert.pem
TLSVerifyClient 0

The start up script I'm using is the standard one with the RH7.3 distro
which uses the -h option with 'ldap:/// ldaps:///' if it greps the TLS.
However, I cannot access the directory securely using ldaps, only ldap
works from the localhost or another machine on the network. I've seen
two examples of setting this up and I can't seem to find where I'm going
wrong. There are no ACL's setup, yet.

Can someone point me to logs to check or what to look for in solving the
issue?

--
Robert