Documentation Bug

I'm reading through the section on integrating LDAP with Samba3 in the
HOWTO conglomerate and noticed a problem.  On page 104, the section
about securing the 'lmPassword' and 'ntPassword' in LDAP using ACLs
should be changed to reflect the updated Schema.  In the new schema
these fields are named 'sambaLMPassword' and 'sambaNTPassword',
respectively.  Using the old attribute names will only cause slapd to
fail when you try to start it.

If this has been fixed already, then great!  Nice work guys!!

PS Actually I'm seeing there are problems in following pages as well.
Docs seem to continue to reference old schema.
--
Benjamin Krein
www.superk.org