RE: unlimited Sizelimit

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Sean O'Malley wrote:

> Thanks! -1 works, Can we put this in the admin manual? I didnt see it
> there.

The option is documented in the slapd.conf(5) man page;

 sizelimit size[.{soft|hard|unchecked}]=<integer> [...]
               Specify the maximum number of entries to return from a
               search operation.  The default size limit is 500.  Use
               -1 or unlimited to specify no limits.  The second
               format allows a fine grain setting of the size limits.
               Extra args can be added on the same line.  See limits
               for an explanation of the different flags.

Corey

Corey Scholefield | coreys@uvic.ca | +1.250.472.4549
Systems Administrator | UVic Computing Services
Victoria, B.C. Canada