Using the idealx scripts for user and group stuff

Morning everyone.

I just had a quick question regarding the idealx scripts that can be used to create groups and users.
I created a user in my database and made that user part of his main group as well as a secondary group.

My question is, how do I remove the secondary group so the user is only a part of his main group?
I see there is a smbldap-usermod.pl script, that can use the -g for primary group and the -G for supplementary groups.

Anyone know how I can remove the secondary group from the user?

I appreciate it.

Jason