Re: OpenLDAP with GSSAPI problem

Hello Dieter,

Thanks for correcting me.I am really not clear with sasl-regexp syntax.

I have corrected the synax now as,
sasl-regexp             uid=(.*),cn=(.*),cn=gssapi,cn=auth

ldap:///dc=team,dc=com??sub?(krb5PrincipalName=$1@REALM)

But still i have the same error.

# ./ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI -U s001
SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Invalid credentials (49)
        additional info: SASL(-13): authentication failure: GSSAPI Failure

The extra steps i did for SASL GSSAPI is,
1. specify "sasl-regexp" as,

sasl-regexp             uid=(.*),cn=(.*),cn=gssapi,cn=auth

ldap:///dc=team,dc=com??sub?(krb5PrincipalName=$1@REALM)

2. Modify  "userPassword" in LDIF file as,
userPassword: {KERBEROS}principal@REALM

3. Add the user in Kerberos REALM (say s001)

4. kinit s001

5. ./ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI -U s001

Please I let me know if i miss any thing in step.

Thanks,
-Shaick.