Re: OpenLDAP with GSSAPI problem

Hello Kent,

It is a typo and i have corrected that as,

sasl-regexp             uid=(.*),cn=(.*),cn=gssapi,cn=auth
                        ldap:///c=SE??sub?(krb5PrincipalName=$1@REALM)

But still have receive the same error.

# ./ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI -U s001 -b "dc=team,dc=com"
SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Invalid credentials (49)
        additional info: SASL(-13): authentication failure: GSSAPI Failure

Please confirm me that the STEPS and configuration are correct, if yes i
will try the openldap with MIT Kerberos.

Thanks,
-Shaick.