Re: Kerberos makes login one time?

One time for EACH client.. but only for 8 hours..
There's documentation up on http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/www/ about
kerberos and how it works..
Sepcifically this one..
http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/www/dialogue.html
Which is just plain fun to read but explains how it works very
well..(the v4 protocol, the V5 is more secure).
And Kerberos does run with LDAP as a password backend..

--
Edward Rudd <eddie@omegaware.com>
Home Page <http://urkle.drip.ws/>