Moving LDAP Databse

Hello Everyone,

I am fairly new to openldap and was hoping I could get some help with
moving an openldap (2.1.22) databse to another server.

Both servers are running RH9.0 and I want to move the interie directory
to a newer server.  Is there an easy way to do this?

Any feedback would be appreciated...

Thanks!

This electronic message transmission contains information belonging to
the City of Fairbanks that is solely for the recipient named above and
which may be confidential or privileged. THE CITY OF FAIRBANKS EXPRESSLY
PRESERVES AND ASSERTS ALL PRIVILEGES AND IMMUNITIES APPLICABLE TO THIS
TRANSMISSION. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
electronic transmission by error, please notify us by telephone (907)
459-6740 or by electronic mail, dmbenton@ci.fairbanks.ak.us immediately.
Thank you.