RE: bdb problems on redhat 9

If you're an RPM sort of person, feel free to try

http://www.symas.net/download/connexitor/cds/linux-i386/

No need to mess around with related or conflicting packages- it's all there
and tested together.

Hope this helps...

Matthew Hardin
Symas Corporation
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP software:
http://www.symas.net/download