[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: result: 32 No such object
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: result: 32 No such object
- From: Pascal Bourguignon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 07:40:23 +0200
- Cc: Shaick <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <00a701c35668$fa823290$190110ac@shsco>
- References: <00a701c35668$fa823290$190110ac@shsco>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1
I missed one here the correct ldif entry also have to have "o" entry like,
o: same name
Let me know how it works.
Thank you very much. With this additional record, it works well.
I should have read the quickstart doc on the web site, instead of
relying only on the docs I had on my hard drive...