Re: Problem with Solaris client (again)

Hi Joe

Yes, for my embarrassment, I "discovered" it 15 minutes AFTER to send the
message. :-(
Thanks anyway.

                      Joe Gainey
                      <joe.gainey@odys.        To:       luiz@pucrs.br
                      com>                     cc:       openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
                                               Subject:  Re: Problem with Solaris client (again)
                      30/07/2003 13:12

in solaris you may want to try "id -a"  id just give the default login
group by default I believe