RE: OpenLDAP segfaults when used with ssl

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003, Howard Chu wrote:

> As a general note, OpenSSL 0.9.7 doesn't work well with OpenLDAP. I don't
> know if anyone has taken the time to investigate where the compatibility
> issues are yet. I use 0.9.6 for production deployments.

There's definitely a malloc() problem somewhere.  I began to debug it
with Electric Fence, but got side-tracked by more urgent issues.

--
Dave Horsfall  DTM  VK2KFU  daveh@ci.com.au  Ph: +61 2 9906-7866  Fx: 9906-1556
Corinthian Engineering, Level 1, 401 Pacific Hwy, Artarmon, NSW 2064, Australia