Re[2]: cyrus-sasl-2.1.15 and openldap-2.1.22 on FreeBSD 4.8 Release

Hello Shane,

   Yes, i have exactly same software that you have. And i had the same
   problem, then it's gone by just tuning slapd.conf. Are you sure you
   have no whitespace before second line of sasl-regexp? And what is
   your LDAP structure?