RE: Re[2]: cyrus-sasl-2.1.15 and openldap-2.1.22 on FreeBSD 4.8 Release

Hi Alexander

No white space at the end of the line. Below is the LDIF file used to
create the structure. Could you post your slapd.conf file please. What
does your ldap.conf file look like?

dn: cn=Manager
cn: Manager
uid: manager
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
sn: Manager

dn: dc=widget.com
dc: widget.com
o: Widget
objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organization

dn: ou=user, dc=widget.com
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: User

dn: ou=group, dc=widget.com
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: Group

dn: cn=Everyone, ou=group, dc=widget.com
cn: Everyone
mail: everyone@widget.com
member: cn=Shane Hunsley, ou=user, dc=widget.com
objectClass: group
objectClass: top

dn: uid=shunsley, ou=user, dc=widget.com
cn: Shane Hunsley
givenName: Shane
l: Hull
uid: shunsley