Re: More than one group for each user

I'm assuming that you are using posixAccount and/or sambaAccount and
posixGroup as objectclasses to create your users and groups in the
Directory.

When you are working with users and groups in LDAP, and you want to add a
user to more than one group, then you should go to the group entry (let's
suppose cn=group1), and add as many  usernames as you want ,each under a
memberUid attribute.

dn: cn=group1 , ou=Groups, o=MYDOMAIN
objectClass: posixGroup
cn: group1
gidNumber: 1000
memberUid: user1
memberUid: user2
memberUid: .........

So, if you want to add a user to multiple groups, you should add the
username  to every cn=group that you want to make him/her a member of (just
like Unix).

Hope that helps.

Gabriel.