Re: SASL/GSSAPI problem.

On Sat, Jul 26, 2003 at 08:02:40PM -0700, Howard Chu wrote:
> You have sasl-host ldap.lewiz.org in your slapd.conf, and your TGS request
> uses orange.lewiz.org; this can cause some problems as the hostnames don't
> match. The only other likely problem is that your keytab is not readable by

I've updated this now (and even tried it without defining either).  They
krb5.keytab file is 0444, so /everyone/ can read it (again, this is only
temporary for testing purposes).

  I still seem to get the same error :/  Thanks for your help, though!

-lewiz.

		-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759
-| msn:purple@lewiz.net | jab:lewiz@jabber.org | url:http://lewiz.net |-