Re: ldapadd

It depends on the schema specified in slapd.conf.  For example:

inetOrgPerson requires:

objectClass
sn
cn

For a list of inetOrgPerson attributes look here:

http://www.it.ufl.edu/projects/directory/ldap-schema/oc-INETORGPERSON.html

Do a similar search for any other schema you may want to use.

Hope this is what you were asking for.

Andreas

--
This electronic message transmission contains information belonging to the City
of Fairbanks that is solely for the recipient named above and which may be