Re: Email Distribution Lists???

OK...I.ve come to the conclusion that I will need to use Postfix to do
the dirty work for distribution groups. The HOWTO reads:

---------------

Here's a basic example for using LDAP to look up aliases. Assume that in
main.cf, you have these configuration parameters defined:

alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases, ldap:ldapsource
ldapsource_server_host = ldap.my.com
ldapsource_search_base = dc=my, dc=com

Upon receiving mail for a local address "ldapuser" that isn't found in
the /etc/aliases database, Postfix will search the LDAP server listening
at port 389 on ldap.my.com. It will bind anonymously, search for any
directory entries whose mailacceptinggeneralid attribute is "ldapuser",
read the "maildrop" attributes of those found, and build a list of their
maildrops, which will be treated as RFC822 addresses to which the
message will be delivered.

Sounds pretty simple, except being the LDAP newbie that I am, I can't
seem to find any object class in my schema(s) that has
mailacceptinggeneralid as an attribute.

Any Help?

Thanks

Mike