Re: OpenLDAP training or courseware?

There is an ORielly book out on LDAP. Can get it at your local bookstore or at http://www.oreilly.com or
Amazon & co.

Erik wrote:

Jeff,

You could use ftp://ftp.kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/ldapv3.pdf as a starting point for a training. It covers both LDAP and OpenLDAP.

Regards,

Erik

On Friday 18 July 2003 17:39, Jeff Davis wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know of training or courseware offered covering ldap or
openldap?  There is precious little formalized information out there, and
the system's flexibilty is both a blessing and a curse.  What I've learned
so far has been from the web, this list, and of course the ever-popular
school of hard knocks :)

The only thing I've been able to find so far is a course from RedHat, which
is  currently under development but not available yet.

Cheers,

-Jeff

Jefferson K. Davis
Technology and Information Systems Manager
Standard School District
1200 North Chester Ave
Bakersfield, CA 93308
USA