Re: OpenLDAP training or courseware?

There is an ORielly book out on LDAP. Can get it at your local bookstore or at http://www.oreilly.com or
Amazon & co.

Erik wrote:

You could use ftp://ftp.kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/ldapv3.pdf as a starting point for a training. It covers both LDAP and OpenLDAP.

On Friday 18 July 2003 17:39, Jeff Davis wrote:

Does anyone know of training or courseware offered covering ldap or
openldap?  There is precious little formalized information out there, and
the system's flexibilty is both a blessing and a curse.  What I've learned
so far has been from the web, this list, and of course the ever-popular
school of hard knocks :)

The only thing I've been able to find so far is a course from RedHat, which
is  currently under development but not available yet.

Jefferson K. Davis
Technology and Information Systems Manager
Standard School District
1200 North Chester Ave
Bakersfield, CA 93308
661-392-2110 ext 120