Re[2]: Radius Compatibility

Hello Servidores,

Friday, July 18, 2003, 6:21:31 PM, you wrote:

SySdI> Im sorry, I started to use the syslog facility yet an I found the error.

SySdI> The message when I try to add an entry with the object class radiusProfile
SySdI> is:
SySdI> invalid structural object class chain (inetOrgPerson/radiusProfile)

       It's exactly what i thought. You cannot use both inetOrgPerson
       and radiusProfile objectClasses in one entry, that's what i was
       telling you earlier - in openLDAP 2.1.x there is schema
       checking is 'on' by default.

       The simple way - put

schemacheck off

       in your slapd.conf.

       Not simple way, but it worth it - create your own schema.
       http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin21/schema.html#Extending%20Schema

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                            mailto:lan_mailing@startatom.ru