[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: Server Side Sort
- To: OpenLDAP Software List <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: Server Side Sort
- From: Dave Horsfall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:26:57 +1000 (EST)
- Archive: No
- In-reply-to: <CC7A48091A69D311BF760001FA7E61C20B8EC713@exchange.sweetheart.com>
- References: <CC7A48091A69D311BF760001FA7E61C20B8EC713@exchange.sweetheart.com>
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003, Yoshida, Ken wrote:
> How do I do that?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dave Horsfall [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 7:03 PM
> To: OpenLDAP Software List
> Subject: Re: Server Side Sort
> On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Yoshida, Ken wrote:
> > If OpenLDAP doesn't support "server side sorting", what is the work around
> > for it?
> Client-side sorting...
By writing a client that performs a sort upon the returned results.
Sorry for being so abrupt, but you terribly mind not top-replying?
Dave Horsfall DTM VK2KFU firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: +61 2 9906-7866 Fx: 9906-1556
Corinthian Engineering, Level 1, 401 Pacific Hwy, Artarmon, NSW 2064, Australia