OpenLDAP+SSL and Outlook XP

Hello,

I am currently trying to get Outlook XP to use an LDAP server over SSL, but
of course it's not working! It works without SSL though, and I can get an
LDAP Browser to access the LDAP directory with or without SSL.

The error Outlook gives is:
"Can't contact LDAP Directory Server (81)"

The LDAP server is OpenLdap 2.0.27 on Red Hat Linux 7.3

I have tried to generate my own self-signed certificates, but LDAP won't
restart when I configure it to use them.

I followed the steps in this FAQ, but still with no luck:

Thanks, Rob.

Rob Bryan
KAZ Technology Services Pty Ltd
Incorporating Aspect Computing