[Date Prev][Date Next]
Segmentation fault after OpenLDAP / Berkley DB (Slackware 8.1)
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Segmentation fault after OpenLDAP / Berkley DB (Slackware 8.1)
- From: Aleksander Olsen <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:06:18 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.5a) Gecko/20030708 Thunderbird/0.1a
Last night before i started compiling openldap and bdb everything worked
I sort of left in a hurry, and when i got back this morning all my
daemons where screaming of pain.
syslog gave me:
Jul 17 03:06:51 box sshd: fatal: mm_request_send: write
tcpserver (qmail proc) was not working, oidentd was not working, mysql,
ncftp not working.
These programs was running when i compiled openldap and bdb.
Programs i didnt have up when compiling it has no problems, but i have
gotten same problems with memtest86 ++
Tried recompile of oidentd ++, no change. pidentd works with new compile.
make works fine, compiled and tried 2.4.21, same problems. Reboot /w
halt didnt work either.
Anywhere i can look for trouble ? A file, a command, anything??