[Date Prev][Date Next]
multi-value attribute (roleOccupant) filters --How to?
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: multi-value attribute (roleOccupant) filters --How to?
- From: "Ken Turley" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:28:54 -0600
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcNKPimqMAHg19zNReyWGrxjPOkDSg==
- Thread-topic: multi-value attribute (roleOccupant) filters --How to?
The answer to this must be easy, but I can't seem to find it!
Is it possible to construct a search that filters on a multi-value attribute's value(s)? Specifically, I want to search the roleOccupant attribute of an Organizational Role.
For example, I have the following (role) entry in my directory:
dn: cn=CITY EMERGENCY RESPONDERS,dc=ROLES,o=MYCOMPANY,c=US
cn: City Emergency Responders
description: City Emergency Responders
I want to issue a search something like this:
ldapsearch -b dc=ROLES,o=CHAIN,c=US (roleOccupant=*hall*)
In this example, I receive no hits and the slapd log contains: filter='(?=undefined)'
If I search with filter (roleOccupant=*) the filter='(?=undefined)' goes away, but I still get no hits.
Back-sql (MS SQL Server 2000)
Have had this version up and running for a couple of months with success on a variety of other searches, filters, etc.
My *.schema files are unmodified from what came with the 2.1.16 distribution.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.